Crustclock'sMissingPeggey Crustclock'sMissingPeggey

Fantastic work

awesome story line, well presented and animated. 18 minutes long =O. this definatly deserves an award , congrats on front page. <3

Two smoking potheads Two smoking potheads

Loved it!

Great flash, love the title, some hilarious moments. Definatly looking forward to part 2.

Outside the Box Outside the Box

I liked the song. one of my favourites.

TV on the Radio are great. and staring and the sun happens to be one of my all time favs. i wouldnt say this movie is in any means good, but i myself have made some pretty awful flash. so i guess it deserves a 7. thanks
-Sam Smith

magic585 responds:

kewl, thanks for the seven. It sure is a great song.

Zelda: Armageddon Donut Zelda: Armageddon Donut

Wow a truly great animation!

My first impression and thoughts of this movie was that it was going to be some kind of poorly done sprite movie, with a cheesey storyline about Link buying donuts. But it was quite the opposite. I thoroughly enjoyed this and although it was about 7 or 8 minutes long, I didnt once want to stop watching it. The movie was definitely worth watching. Fantastic, original graphics combined with a gripping storyline, this is definitely a animation to be proud of. I hope this gets front page, it deserves at least to be in the top 10 this week. Vote 5!
Hope to see more of your animations on NG, Thanks ~ Mr Gil Clock

Cosmodious responds:

Wow! That is one massive review! Thanks dude! It's amazing that you can write all of that and still have good grammer. Glad you like it so much and thanks!

Clock Classics 3 Clock Classics 3

Wow, wat a great clock classic!

That was a classic, luv that oldschool-film style and graphics are awesome. I agree with flounderman probably the best drawn Strawberry clock yet. As well as the witty humour and superb style and quality, this is a fantastic animation, which shows outstanding skill. It shud be on Front Page! (if it isnt already) Hope you had a great Clockday 2006!!
PS is there gunna be a clock classics 4?? if so i look forward to it.
Take it easy,

~Mr Gil Clock

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

Thank you! It's not on the front page, but it's near the top in the collection and it's in the weekly 20 so I'm happy with that, it'll get plenty of views. As for the strawberry I like it but I think Arctic's version is better by far, but modesty aside thank you <3 as for clock classics four....we'll see

The Clock War: Part III The Clock War: Part III

Wow, thats an animation to be proud of.

Was a great meaningful animation about the clockcrew and superb graphics and animation. I'm glad there was peace in the end of the ClockWar!! lol, really enjoyed it and added to favourites, fifened! Have a Great Clock Day and may the love of "B" be with you.

~Mr Gil Clock

Where is the Love Collab Where is the Love Collab

Fifened! Awesome movie

Happy Clock Day 2006 to everyone involved in this moive, have a gud one!! Great Movie, loved all the parts of the collab. This should be on clockday page, i will recommend!! fifened <3

~M&Ms Clock

Slice of wisdom Slice of wisdom

Nice work!!! Fifened

Happy Clockday my friend, enjoyed the movie, some gud animations and graphics. Keep up the gud work!!!

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Happy clockday!

Ello Ello

An Amazing Clockday Animation !

Well.. wat can i say, great graphics, amazing animation and was great to watch!! I hope this gets put on the collections page!! <3 Vote Fifen

Happy Clockday 2006

Omgee responds:

It did get put on the collections page, and I'm *beyond* thrilled about that. Thank you so much for the great review and the kind words... I'm really glad you enjoyed this!

Clock Day: DH Coffee Clock Day: DH Coffee

Great movie!!! LOL

Really the movie, well animated and nice use of camera angles.. Great music aswell, Happy Clock Day 2006 <3 Vote Fifen.

djnet responds: